Pretty sweet trailer, eh? You have all your favorite characters and quite a few new ones coming. I would think that this would be exciting for both people who have and haven’t read the books. Even if you know what’s going to happen, it’s fun to see it transpire on screen.
For all of you who plan to celebrate the Season 3 kick-off on 3/31/13 in style, I’ve devised a fun little drinking game. Take a look below for the instructions.
Game of Thrones Season 3 Drinking Game!
- Take a shot every time the show strays from the book.
Oops, now you’re dead.
Okay, okay, I’ll give you the real instructions:
- Pick your house. If you want to get super wasted, I would recommend the primary houses, Stark, Lannister, Baratheon, and Greyjoy. You can certainly branch out by choosing Tyrell, Tully, Bolton, etc. if you’re not down to get quite as shit-faced as everyone else.
- Now take a shot whenever a character from your house does one of the following:
- Makes a speech
- Gets killed (double shot if it’s murder)
- Has sex (double shot if it’s gay sex)
- Fights someone
- Says their house words (i.e. “Winter is Coming”)
- Reminds you how important their lineage is
- Cries (double shot if it’s a guy)
- Uses a metaphor involving an animal
- Mentions the phrase “game of thrones”
- Prays to the gods
- Plots to murder or overthrow someone (double shot if it is someone in their own house)
- Gets drunk
This is really like a racing game to see who can get drunk the fastest. Valar Morghulis.
Oh and what better way to do it than with…
I’d like to know if anyone actually tries this. If not, how do you plan on spending 3/31/13? Is it just another day for you or the most anticipated of the year? Are you ready for blood, sex, and lies? Let me know. I’d love to hear.